Thursday, September 27, 2007

Sleeping Sofia

Sofia falls asleep just about every day in her high chair, around 10:30am. You can pretty much set your watch to it! She usually falls asleep while taking a bottle, or eating a snack. She will sleep about 20 minutes, and wakes back up, and goes right back to what she was doing! I believe they are little power naps! She always wakes back up with a big grin on her face and ready to face the rest of the day, at least until naptime!














Here she is just pretending to be asleep!
Now, I couldn't let you think she slept all the time, now, could I?



4 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

What a "sleeping beauty" Miss Sofia is...
God Bless~
Julie

Sarah said...

OMG! How precious is she???? She is already losing that baby face and looking more like a little girl! Oh, Sabra, I can't wait to see you guys again soon! Give that sleepiong angel a big kiss for me!

Sarah

Robyn said...

How sweet!! Gabriella is a power napper, too.

Robyn

Katie said...

What a dolly she is !!!!