Here are the pictures, Can't wait to be home tomorrow!!
Love, Sabra, Bus, Hannah & Maya Mishelle
Hannah and lady selling Mayan dresswear!
Hannah trying her hand at making the beautiful fabrics that they are wearing.
Hannah dressed in Mayan attire
Maya Mishelle in her bath-she loves it!
Maya Mishelle during her bath-she loves it!
Momma and Maya Mishelle after her bath!
Guatemalan Elephant, and yes-I do believe he does speak spanish! Ha ha!
I think he needs to pick up a little weight!
Hippos! I was going to say Bus and Sabra stopping for a drink of water!
Skinny bears!
Pink Flamingo!!
Papa and his girls at the zoo!
Momma and her girls at the zoo entrance!
Papa and his girls at the zoo enterance!
Maya Mishelle in her cadilac, or should I say Yugo, driving through the zoo!
Lion when we first got there!
Lion trying to ignore us!
Lion done with us, and ready for a nap!

5 comments:
What great pics!! Looks like you had a fun day!! Enjoy the rest of your stay and have a wonderful, safe trip home!!
Robyn & Gabriella
Hello kids! Sounds like you have been having a great time...I am thankful that the earthquake did not affect you. By the way, the Lion's hairdo reminds me of mine! ;-)) You all look beautiful and we are looking forward to having you all home again! Love, Mom Maslin
Love the pictures of your girls! I hope that Hannah is able to bring home one of those beautiful Huipils!
A little sad to see the skinny zoo animals... I heard it was a beautiful zoo, however!
I heard the earthquake was a 6.8... quite a lot of shakin goin on down there!!
Safe travels home tomorrow!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
It looks like you had a wonderful day... Hannah you so pretty in all the Guatemalan attire ! And I love the big smiles that are back on Maya's face... Have a safe trip home !
God Bless~
Julie
You're having way too much fun! I'm sure Hannah-belle is soaking up all the culture! I'm so glad that Maya wasn't sick for long. Looks like she's made a full recovery. Funny about the bumpy road...hehehe. Can't wait to see the Maslin family complete! Enjoy the time you have left in Guatemala...looks like a beautiful place! We miss you all!
Praying for a beautiful trip home,
Shane and Christie
Post a Comment