Today is kind of a free day, as we are waiting for Maya's visa to be dropped off at 3:30 pm. So, we are hoping to go shopping, and to the zoo. It is the rainy season here, so it will be touch and go, as the weather changes at the drop of a hat! For example, Hannah and Bus were in the pool yesterday, when the largest bolt of lightening struck, very quickly followed by an ear shattering clash of thunder. Need I say , they quickly got out of the pool-Bus laughing, and Hannah shaking in fear!!
We are so excited to be coming home, and can hardly wait to see Caleb and Sofia, as we have missed them so much! We have had a great time, but the hotel room is getting boring!! We will be on our way tomorrow, though, and we are counting down the hours/seconds!
Here are a few photos we took yesterday!
Love, Sabra, Bus, Hannah & Maya Mishelle
Sisters with beautiful smiles!
Big ol'smile!
"Papa" & Maya
Maya wearing Hannah's flip flops!!!
Our silly little comedian!! She can make something fun out of anything!! Ha ha!

6 comments:
Hi Hannah! Boy does Grandma miss you!!!!! The picture of you in the shower cap is so much like you-- to bring everyone joy and happiness! You are such a dear granddaughter and I cannot wait for you to return to Kentucky! When Caleb stands on the edge of the deck calling for you, I feel like standing right beside him and calling too! I guess the good thing for me is that at least I know where you are and understand what is going on. Have a good trip home...and we are anxious to see our dear Hannah-belle again soon. Love from Grandma (Maslin)
Oh boy!! Sounds like Maya is going to be a little firecracker! It is good (in a way) to see her have the spunk that most three year olds have and that she is wanting all the attention for herself. Hannah is such a sweet, beautiful soul... I am sure she will help Maya adjust to being a little princess!! I can only imagine how much fun the Maslin household will be later this week!!
Love those smiling girls!
Sarah, Morgan, Grant and Sophie
Hannah, you are such a sweet, beautiful girl and wonderful big sister!! I know Maya's adjustment will take some time, but it won't be long until she's smiling and hugging all over you!! :) Hang in there!!
Robyn & Gabriella
I am so happy little Maya is feeling better. The picture of Hannah and Maya is precious!
Hannah, hang in there - before long Maya will want to do EVERYTHING with you!!
Have a wonderful day today and enjoy! We pray your trip home is safe and uneventful! God's blessings to you all!
Hugs,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
I am glad to see that Miss. Maya is feeling SO much better!! I LOVE the pics of your girls they are beautiful. Hannah..Maya is SO lucky to have you for a BIG sister hang in there and before you know it she will be hanging ALL over you and showering you with TONS of hugs and kisses.
Praying you have a safe trip home.
God Bless,
Kelly
Praying for you all !
God Bless~
Julie
Post a Comment