Well, so are we. Much to our disappointment, Maya won't be here until after 5:00 pm tonite. She was supposed to come at 9:30 this morning. No one let us know. Finally, our translater, called the agency to get number to our lawyer. The lawyer informed her, that Maya's embassy doctors appointment was today at 3:00 pm. So, they were going to bring her after that. So, we paid our translater for an hour and half to talk with us in English.
Oh, then the big kick in the teeth, the airplane ticket for Maya to come home is over $1,000. That's the biggest rip off in the world.
Well, sorry to vent, but had to tell someone. Also for those waiting for pictures.... Here you go!!

4 comments:
Ugh! As always, Miss Sunshine has to remind you to keep your chin up, because this could very well be your last international adoption experience. Just a few bumps in the road. I say when life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!" Hehehehe...I just got a visual. Get out of my head...
In all seriousness, we will continue to pray a smooth and uneventful process for you guys. We can't wait until ALL of you get back home and settled in. Tell Hannah that she is BEAUTIFUL as always! We'll keep obsessing over the blog as usual.
Much love,
Christie
Sabra, Bus, & Hannah
I am so sorry Maya won't be arriving until later tonight. I know you must be very disappointed and frustrated. Hang in there!! It won't be much longer until she's in your arms forever!! :)
Robyn & Gabriella
Love the mall pictures!! The sparkle in your eyes is just not quite there... but I bet it is there by now with the arrival of Miss Maya!!
Love how Christie put it about the "whee!!" ... are you having fun yet?? So sorry the morning was such a big disappointment... I bet your little brown eyed Shirley Temple has taken all the tears away by now!
Can't wait to see those pictures of her arrival and meeting her big sister, Hannah!!
Love and HUGS!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
I'm so sorry to hear of the delay in Miss Maya's arrival. Hopefully, as I am writing this, she is with you and you all are having a wonderful time together! Thanks for the pics! The one is a GREAT picture of the two of you, Bus and Sabra. And the picture of Miss Hannah is beautiful! I'll keep checking back for the latest and greatest! God's blessings to all of you!
Hugs,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Post a Comment