Wednesday, January 03, 2007

No new updates, just wanted to say hi!




Hi!
We are putting away Christmas decor, like every body else, and actually, I am ready to do so! Christmas was nice this year, but Bus' family was all away, Bus was battling kidneystones, and our dog, Chia, had to have emergency eye surgery!

We haven't gotten any new word on the girls in awhile, but the American Embassy in Guatemala was closed quite a bit over the holidays, and a lot of people take vacations over the holidays! We are hoping to get word soon that Maya is out of PGN, and ready for us to come and bring her home! I will let you know when we hear this-you probably will hear me screaming with excitement! I am still guessing that Sofia will come home around April/May!

Since I don't have a lot to talk about, I will share some pictures-they are always fun-so here goes!

Take care,
Love, Sabra


2 comments:

Gina said...

Great pictures of the kids!
Blessings,
Gina, Scott and Lucas

Anonymous said...

Hello family...enjoyed this update...still waiting to hear the good news! Sending our love your way! Love MOM Maslin