When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
One more picture post before we turn in for the night
We won't write much now, because we are exhausted. This was another really great day. We had a lot of fun!!
Here are some pictures to enjoy....
And just so you know, we had our moments 8-)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good Morning dear ones...enjoyed these pics as usual...quite amazing really! Sabra, the little outfits you made look adorable! and you sure got the sizes just right! It looks like another rainy chilly day here! Hannah is going to church w/me and Caleb will stay home w/Gpa...so it goes...going to have a second cup of coffee now. Have a good day...and remember we are really enjoying the pictures!
p.s. Hannah had a moment yesterday of having a little cry because 'I just want my parents!' So we went to the General Dollar Store and Big Lots and all was fine! ;->> (good to know you are right up there w/the Dollar General, eh?!) Love from MOM Maslin
Hi. Looks like everyone is do great. I love seeing the smiling pictures of Maya. I love her curls. Hope you are enjoying the warm weather. It snowed this morning in Frankfort. I think the wind chill was 5 degrees. They canceled Church.
3 comments:
Good Morning dear ones...enjoyed these pics as usual...quite amazing really! Sabra, the little outfits you made look adorable! and you sure got the sizes just right!
It looks like another rainy chilly day here! Hannah is going to church w/me and Caleb will stay home w/Gpa...so it goes...going to have a second cup of coffee now. Have a good day...and remember we are really enjoying the pictures!
p.s. Hannah had a moment yesterday of having a little cry because 'I just want my parents!' So we went to the General Dollar Store and Big Lots and all was fine!
;->> (good to know you are right up there w/the Dollar General, eh?!) Love from MOM Maslin
Mom!!
Help me I have a talent show
tonight
Hannah
Hi. Looks like everyone is do great. I love seeing the smiling pictures of Maya. I love her curls. Hope you are enjoying the warm weather. It snowed this morning in Frankfort. I think the wind chill was 5 degrees. They canceled Church.
Hugs and Kisses to all.
La Vern, Felipe, Cory and Adam
Post a Comment