Friday, January 26, 2007

Maya Mishelle is here, too!!!!




Maya Mishelle arrived at 9:30am! She is even more beautiful in person than she is in pictures! She is absolutely breathtaking!! She is adjusting wonderfully-and ADORES her daddy!! She is taking a little while to warm up to me-but is coming around! (It must be that blond hair!!) Ha ha! We are having a wonderful time, and are all adjusting to being together! I will just hush now, and post some pictures, isn't that why you are checking the blog?! Ha ha! Enjoy the beauty that we are seeing for real!!! She is going to be quite the soccer player, Hannah, as she can kick a ball!!! You girls are gonna LOVE each other!! She is soooooo playful!!!!!!!!!
We love you, Sabra, Bus, Maya, and Sofia!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Maya is adorable! And already interracting with her baby sister too!

You guessed right... have been checking all day for these pictures of you meeting Maya!!

More, more!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey Kids! THANK YOU for posting the pics right away...and how amazing!!! I am sooooooo happy for you...sure wish I was in on the excitement down there! But soon the family will be complete and we can all join in together...I have been checking every 1/2 hour today! Boy will Hannah be excited when she gets home and sees these pictures...We love you and can hardly wait for the BIG DAY!!! Love from MOM (and Dad) Maslin...fyi...Daddy has off on Monday so all will be well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...she is gorgeous! That cheesy grin reminds me so much of Hannah's! I'm so glad you are having a great time with the girls. Can't wait to meet them in person!

We love you!
Shane and Christie