Friday, January 26, 2007

A fix for all those looking for more pics!!





I just thought I would show off a couple more pics we took today!! We are all up from our naps-although Maya is a slow waker! We are getting ready to go down for some dinner, and then some more playtime in the playroom and then bedtime!!!Exciting , huh!! Ha Ha!! I have so much to say, but so little time-we love you all, and miss everyone very much!!(Especially our big girl, Hannah, a big boy, Caleb!!)
Love, sabra, Bus, Maya & Sofia

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kids! WOW! more great pics...looks like everyone benefited from their naps! I cannot get over how well-adjusted everyone is!!! Amazing! I have been checking the blog about every 1/2 hour! ...so have had a good day! Tomorrow is our big day w/Hannah and Caleb...Aunt Ruthie will be on the scene as well...and we may invite Uncle Bill and Aunt Stacey for a homemade pizza party! We will have some fun anyway! It is 8:30 pm here and COLD...have the heat turned up to 75*...well, enjoy the evening and your little ones. I think Maya is going to be disappointed when you leave...she is all ready to go! I can tell she is anxious to meet her Grandma, eh!? Love always, MOM Maslin

Anonymous said...

What adorable outfits! I just love those big smiles on Maya!! She really loves her mommy and daddy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised mom and dad Maya's
hair does not look that curly
Is it straitened?
-Hannah

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics!! Enjoy the rest of your visit with Maya and Sofia!!

Anonymous said...

Post mmmmmmmooooorrrrrrrreeeeee
please!!!!
_hannah

Anonymous said...

Post mmmmmmmooooorrrrrrrreeeeee
please!!!!
_hannah