Thursday, December 14, 2006

Working on a Christmas Card picture!






Well, we got all dressed up, took several pictures, put Caleb down for his nap-because he couldn't quit crying, and got him up from his nap and started all over again! Ha ha! He was happy for a split second, and began to cry, again! He really didn't want his picture taken! Ha ha! Oh, well, here is a couple of the pics so far-we may give it a whirl again this weekend! Wish us luck! (We won't be trying to take pictures during Caleb's nap time!) I guess to be fair, I should mention that he had a horrible soar throat! Poor baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! We have similar out-take pictures on our blog! Ours is just overflowing with attitude! Good luck! I finally gave up!
Congratulations on all the babies headed to your home! Your family will be blessed to have them and they will be so blessed to have you!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That was from me...
Darcy

Anonymous said...

Oh poor baby, All the things Mommy's and Daddy's put you thru just for a Christmas memory!!!!
It is okay, Santa will come anyway!
So sorry that he was feeling bad, but look at those teeth, how cute.
Hope you and yours have a Very Merry Christmas.
God Bless
Sandi Stephens

Anonymous said...

Hey kids! Since I always see this little guy when he is smiling saying 'Hi!' I did not believe he could really cry...but I see he has that down pat...We love you all, Grandma Maslin

Anonymous said...

NOW HE REALLY LOKKS LIKE HIS DADDY!!!!haha.
love aunt tanya