

We received updated photos of little Miss Maya, yesterday. She looked so beautiful, yet sad, or sleepy? We prefer to thing that she was just sleepy-perhaps missing a nap? Her foster mom had her all dressed up in a beautiful white dress, and little black shoes! We can see that she is definatley well cared for, but wish she was home with us!
We sent her a Christmas care package with a red Christmas dress and hat, some white tights and black shoes, a Feliz Navidad bilingual Dora doll, Dora coloring book and crayons, and a few other little things. Bus and I want to visit, but, just hope that she is out of PGN, and can come home soon! Keep her and sister Sofia in your prayers! 
Love,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah, and Caleb


4 comments:
Awwwww...my poor little Maya...I think she is lonesome for her Grandma! Here's praying she gets home for Christmas!;-)) Love, Grandma Maslin
She is absolutely beautiful!! God sure led you to a living doll! I'm sure you can't wait to get your hands on her!!! We'll keep all of you in our prayers!
Mike, Amy, Justin & Jacob
Maya is beautiful! She looks like a little angel in her pretty white dress. That was so sweet of her foster mother to dress her up for her pictures. I am hoping our foster mother dresses Lucas up so that we can use one of the pictures for our Christmas card. If not, no big deal - I will just be happy to see my baby boy again!! You all are in our prayers.
Prayers and Blessings,
Gina and Scott (CCI Guatemala)
Expecting Lucas
Oh my Golly! Your family is growing rapidly and in so many wonderful ways! Who would have believed that so many surprises and blessings were waiting for all of you! We can't wait to meet everyone!
Post a Comment