We got a phone call around 6:45 pm tonight that we finally got our embassy appointment to pick up Caleb! We fly to Guatemala City on Tuesday of next week, and will be home the following Tuesday with our beautiful baby boy!! Our embassy appointment is on Friday, Feb. 24!! We are so thrilled, and excited!! We have decided to take Hannah with us, and she is thrilled to finally be getting her new baby brother!! Please keep us in your prayers as we finally go to get our son.
We will post pictures as soon as we can-sometime next week!
With love,
Sabra, Bus and Hannah
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
YEA!! Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations! I have been checking the blog daily and am so thrilled that the day is almost here! God is so good!
OOPS! The comment above was from me... -Darcy
I am sooo happy for you all!!! A great big Congratulations!!!!!! I check your blog constantly!!! I will keep you in my prayers!! Have a Great trip!!
Amy Ferris
We are so excited for you all. . .Yippee! Yahoo! Congratulations! Have a terrific trip and an awesome time. Can't wait to meet Caleb in person.
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
I am so glad this day has come!
Your wait has been long, but all good things are worth the wait.
I send you all hugs full of love and prayers. I hope we can someday meet this little man in person. Until then, know that we shower him with our love and kisses in thought and heart. I send you special hugs and kisses. I was looking through pictures and yearbooks this week, and all the memories of childhood and college were overwhelming, Sabra. One thing has remained constant, though. Your optimism and love for others have never changed. Your family and now Caleb have no idea how blessed they truly are.
Love always,
Krista
I learned a new song.
It goes: mcgoogle is me name
i love the swampy bog.
ha! ha! ha!
love,
Hannah Maslin
Congratulations! I am so happy for all of you. I will be praying for you while you are on your trip.
Carrie Tuttle
Sabra, Bus, and Hannah, I just had a good feeling today, so I blogged and found out why! Have a safe trip. Can't wait for Caleb to come home.
Susan and Mark Swieterman
Good Morning Kids! You are now on your way...probably already on the plane waiting to take off for the final leg of this long journey! Our love and prayers are with you...and of course, you are constantly on our minds. We send much love to you...and cannot wait til you return next Tuesday!!!! Hurry home with that dear little grandson (and our dear little granddaughter Hannah!) and any others you can find to love! Love always, Mom Maslin
Bart writes: I saw Caleb's picture on the website---he's a fine-looking young Maslin man! Will pray that all will go smoothly down in Guatemala this week!
Hi Kids! It is 3 pm and we are wondering if you are there yet! Keep us posted...I stole your pic of Caleb in his KY Blue jacket to let gma show at the beauty parlor today...everyone thought he was sooooo cute...I will try to print a couple from my disk you gave us. Checked on your house and will run by again tonight. Missing all of you ...you missed a yucky rainy day here! cold....oh well, everything is warm in our hearts, eh? Love to all of you...MOM Maslin
MOM's friend Jane writes: I'm sure the excitement and anticipation of Caleb's arrival is forefront in your minds...a new life joining the family...hoping all goes well and that he gets home safe and sound!
Post a Comment