


Hey to all our wonderful readers! Our internet has been down, and so we have had a hard time posting!! We are back up and running, and boy do we have a lot of pictures to share with you! We went to our embassy appointment on Friday, and it went fabulously! We were approved, so Caleb is our son!! Now we must wait till Monday to get his visa to travel back to the USA!
Today, we went to Antigua! It was incredible! So much history, that I am still sorting through all the things our wonderful guide, Hacobo, told us! We will share with you some pictures we took while we were there!
There is so much we will share, but I will post a couple of quick pictures with you now, since we haven't been able to post any!
We love you all!
Sabra

2 comments:
Good Evening! Good to have you back online...looks like you have been having a great time as well as having a great family!! I am really lonesome for all of you and am counting the MINUTES until you get back! I am glad that you were able to see this beautiful country! And Hannah, Ruthie told me all the interesting stuff you told her about the church! I will be interested to hear what you found out about it on the internet. I hope that you all can get a good rest tonight ...and that little Caleb has settled into his new lifestyle, eh! Love and prayers from your MOM and Grandma Maslin ;-))
Good Evening to our Maslin Family!
How wonderful it is with all the wonderful news about all of you! We know that God is watching over all of you and that you feel His presence with you!
I have printed the "blog" out so that Grandma-Bambo can preview everything.
Please know that you are missed and we are anxious to have our family back home again soon.
We love you!
Patty-Mae and Grandma-Bambo
Post a Comment