


Well, after such a long adoption journey, we finally have our wonderful son! He is so amazing! We are all still getting use to one another, but he has bonded nicely with each of us! He knows Bus is the fun one, I am the provider of food and diaper changes, and Hannah, well, Hannah is the big sister!!
Hannah has met her moment of jealousy, and also wants to be like the baby. She wanted a bottle, but I was able to talk her out of it-after she smelled it! She has had a jar of pear baby food, and is begging to finish Caleb's off! Bus and I have both held her in the cradle position-can't leave her out of anything!! Ha ha!
Today we had a wonderful time by the pool! I took a few pictures, and of course will share them-that is why you look at the blog, right?! Hannah swam in the pool, and played with a little 4 year old boy that she met that is being adopted by a lady from Florida! He speaks no English, but they have a wonderful time, anyway, and they just hug and giggle! Isn't it wonderful to be a child, and relate to everyone so well?!
We have our embassy appointment tomorrow at 7:45 am! They tell us it will take about 2 hours! Keep us in your prayers! We will post more later!
Love,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah and Caleb!
P.S. The one picture is of Caleb giving you all a "sleepy kiss" back home!!

12 comments:
He is only the most beautiful baby we have ever seen (except for Haley)! We am very excited for you and your "new" family. The long journey is almost over! Can't wait to see Mr. Caleb in person. Love you guys andwe are continuing to keep you in our prayers.
The Rice's
CONGRATULATIONS! He is so awesome, and I'm so happy for you guys!
It has been such a long journey, but you finally made it. Can't wait till you get home now.
Have fun and good luck.
--Billy and Will
Thanks for sending us pictures and comments of your journey. We are so happy for you. Caleb looks so much like his father and dark features like his sister. We can't wait to see him and then watch him grow. I am sure you are keeping a journal of all the special moments. God bless you and your family of four. We will keep you in our prayers
Sandy and John
Alright, it seems to be happening very fast now that your there. We wish you all the best and will send up extra prayers tonight. Love you all,
Becca, Eddie, Amanda and Taylor
Congratulations!!!! Our prayers are with you today at your embassy appointment. Caleb is beautiful.
Hannah, I like pear baby food too. You are going to be such a good big sister. Give your little brother a kiss for all of us here waiting to meet him.
We love you guys! Have a safe trip home. Missy H
Well, congratulations on making me cry only 6 minutes after I walked into my office this morning! I have never seen a more squeezable face! (No, Bus, I'm not talking about yours...)
Come home soon! I already miss you all - could sure stand for a Hannah hug soon!
Praise God! I am overflowing! I love you guys!
Christie
Bus, Sabra, Hannah, and Caleb--
What a beautiful family you all make. Caleb is so sweet--those eyes!!! Hannah what a proud big sister you must be--you have a lot to teach your new little brother!!!
God bless you all. Can't wait to meet Caleb--
Love,
Tim, Lisa, and Tori
Good Evening to our dear little family! Hurry Home!!!! Thank you for posting the pics! All is well here...Dad and I have been keeping an eye on the house...as of now everything is going great...trying to make it look like some activity. Ruthie will stay over there tonight.
We had a great day treking around outside...Beautiful day at our retreat!
Cannot wait to see that new little grandson...what a lot of hair! Sure looks like a Maslin, eh!
Well, Hannah-Belle...do not forget about your old granny now that you have a new brother!
We love you and miss you...hurry home! Love, MOM (and Dad)
Good Morning dear family...where are you???? Now I am gettng concerned...no updates on the blog, no phone calls, no response to phone calls???? Hope and pray all is going well. Keep us posted...sending love and prayers...MOM Maslin
What a beautiful family!! Beautiful inside and out. Hope all is going well with you guys -- everything is fine here. Our prayers are with you for a safe return home. Can't wait to see my "precious baby" Hannah and my new precious baby nephew Caleb!!!
-- love, Aunt Ruthie
I think he looks like me. My long lost little brother. Takes after me and my chubby little cheeks(when I was a baby).
Your cousin,
Adam Valdivieso
He is very handsome. I had to push Adam off the computer. I can't wait to see him. If you need, Felipe will call and sing Spanish songs to him. Then he will go to sleep so he doesn't have to listen.
La Vern, Felipe, Cory and Adam.
Post a Comment