Thursday, February 23, 2006

Introducing the new and improved Maslin family...

Drum roll please....




Not the most impressive picture, but believe it or not, we were a little bit overwhelmed.

There is no way to describe the emotion, so I won't try.

Bus, Sabra, Hannah and CALEB Maslin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful picture, so much love. All my best to you, such a new and wonderful journey is ahead of you.
Sandi Stephens

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!We are in and out again...but wanted to check the blog...and there it was! Thank you for sending a pic immediately...we are so excited! Love from Mom and Dad Maslin

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say. It has been such a long and hard road for you all, but well worth it. I am so excited over the new addition to our family!! He is beautiful!! I know that Caleb will one day thank God for his wonderful Mommy, Daddy, and Big Sis!! What a blessing! What a GREAT GOD we have!! Love Tanya

Anonymous said...

We were so anxious to hear the good news, and finally the day we've all been praying for has come to fruition! (Ephesians 1). We are so happy for you guys, and the photo you posted shows how proud and eternally significant this day is! We love you guys and are so proud of this journey that the Lord has taken you on, to get to this blessed day. Love and prayers, The DeVores