When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
I just wanted to post a couple of pictures of the family! We will write more later! -Sabra
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am SO excited! You are now a family of four! (And, by the way, I turn 30 in about 15 months...wanna make it a family of five?) Just teasing...I know, one step at a time. You don't want to know how many times I've checked your blog in the past 2 days...whew! I'm so glad to see and hear all the positive things happening in the Maslin family! Come home soon, because our family is the incomplete one...we miss you! Give my sweetie-girl a big squeeze!
No Christie, we aren't going to adopt Shane. I know Hannah wanted an older brother or sister to play with, but you are going to have to keep him for a while. :-)
Yes, I will give Sabra (your sweetie-girl) a big squeeze.
Well, Caleb is a lot cuter than Shane...I guess I understand. :) As I look at these pics I believe I see where the next Maslin-Allen vacation will be....hmmm. Heaven on earth sounds great right about now...
Hey Mom Maslin! We'd be honored to join the fam! Bus, Sabra, and Hannah-roo already take up more scrapbook room than our biological family! Let's merge!
5 comments:
I am SO excited! You are now a family of four! (And, by the way, I turn 30 in about 15 months...wanna make it a family of five?) Just teasing...I know, one step at a time. You don't want to know how many times I've checked your blog in the past 2 days...whew! I'm so glad to see and hear all the positive things happening in the Maslin family! Come home soon, because our family is the incomplete one...we miss you! Give my sweetie-girl a big squeeze!
Love you all,
Christie
No Christie, we aren't going to adopt Shane. I know Hannah wanted an older brother or sister to play with, but you are going to have to keep him for a while. :-)
Yes, I will give Sabra (your sweetie-girl) a big squeeze.
Bus
Well, Caleb is a lot cuter than Shane...I guess I understand. :)
As I look at these pics I believe I see where the next Maslin-Allen vacation will be....hmmm. Heaven on earth sounds great right about now...
Love,
Christie
Hey you guys...what is the big problem???? We will take Shane! (Christie too for that matter!)
:-)) Love, MOM Maslin
Hey Mom Maslin! We'd be honored to join the fam! Bus, Sabra, and Hannah-roo already take up more scrapbook room than our biological family! Let's merge!
Love,
Christie
Post a Comment