Friday, February 27, 2009

FFF-"Silly"-Flock of Seagulls style!

Funny that I chose Sofia for this weeks FFF, again.  But, look at this picture, and tell me that it is NOT silly! Ha ha!  Like I said in the title, "Flock of Seagulls" silly!  ;O)

Love this little one's silly personality!  She brightens our day so very often!

(NO-she is NOT potty training-she sit there for 1/2 an hour, and NOTHING!  Put her diaper back on, and instant pee! UGH!!  She is no hurry to rid of the diaper!)


Have a wonderful week!  Enjoy your silly ones! :O)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too silly, Sabra! Sofia is a card...quite the gal...one of these days she will surprise you when no one is looking, eh! Love you all...MOM Maslin

Aileen said...

Love the "hairstyle". She's adorable!

Krista said...

Oh to have that hair!!..She is just so darn cute! I would be wanting to steal sugars all the time!

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of hair, I soo envy her, but am sure you have a time with it!!!
Cute pictures,she will train when she is ready and not before.
Love your posts.
Sandi

Sarah said...

She is adorable, Sabra! Love her wild and silly hair! Miss you guys!!

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Oh my goodness...that is some hair!! :) Too cute!

Mama Bear said...

Gorgeous family you have. We too have one with that "wild hair"!!! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend, Rhonda

Hannah said...

That is hilarious!! I love her Flock of Seagulls style. It kind of reminds me of my old HS hair.

vaneblu said...

it is so silly!!
She is a real cutie!

Robyn said...

That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!!! My hair looks that way in the morning too!
~Denise