Assignment: "Fake Out" -Just when you think you are going to get a smile out of someone, they fake you out!
Subject: Sofia(the master of fake out smiles)
*****
Goal: To get a smile out of her for the camera!
Take One:
Take two:
Could she possibly be hiding her smile under the sofa???
Notice how she is enjoying this!
*****
Take three:
Take three:
Nope, you are not getting me to smile!!
*****
Take four:
Mommy gives up-but, I am not going to put the camera away...I'll be back to catch you smiling later!! :O)
Such a stinker!!



8 comments:
Is that your daughter or mine?? Crista does that same thing! I end up bribing her with smarties. Works everytime! :-)
Melinda
Too funny!!!!
Mine have done this....but then they BEG to get their picture taken!!!!
Maybe some incentive would bring out a smile! ;)
An adorable stinker!!!
Sabra...this is too cute...you are so talented in capturing this in pictures!!! This is the story of life...things never go the way you want them to when you want them to, eh?! You are a great Mom and the kids are wonderful...thank you for sharing them with us! Mom Maslin
What a stinker!!! I have one of those, too!!!
She is a cutie, though!
My abby does that all the time..so i have to sneek around now! lol
cute girl!
hugs,leslie
She is a doll!!!!!
What a cute post! I can't believe how grown up Sofia looks!
Post a Comment