Wednesday, February 18, 2009

These boots were made for stomping!

So, we get a lot of the kids running around in Sofia's pink rainboots-but, these great looking cowboy boots are Hannah's! Size big! Ha ha! We were all hanging out in the living room, playing the Wii, and here came Sofia with these giant boots on!! Too dog gone cute!! :O)


Can you say "Yee Haw!!?"




And to not be outdone....Maya had to try on the boots to get her picture taken! I think she looks great in them!!

Then there is Caleb, who didn't participate in the boots, but, was happy to try putting a pair of Hannah's summer shoes onto Bob. Can you see the excitement in Bob's face? He was quite happy that I saved him! Ha ha!! (I am pretty sure that even though the shoe is big, it was too small for Bob's giant foot!)
Wish you could of seen Caleb shoving the shoe onto Bob's big foot! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey family...yes, this is too cute...and these kids are always so funny...what characters! Wow...that is the most excited I have ever seen Bob...how about that! love to all...Grandma Maslin