Friday, March 06, 2009

FFF-"Favorite February Foto"-It's a dog's life!

That is exactly what I think this picture is saying! Tough to sit around and sleep all day, and then when he goes outside- run around the back yard and bark at everything that moves! Good thing he is so cute!


I took a lot of pictures in February, but, not many of the kids-so, I thought it would be fun to show you one of our furbabies! This is Bob-our tiny 125 pound yellow lab! Doesn't he look cozy?!

Have a Cozy week, and I hope you get a chance to get out and enjoy the wonderful weather-if it wonderful where you are!





4 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Yes, he looks like he has it really "ruff".
Have a great weekend.
Becky

vaneblu said...

OMG what a sweet picture, I love it!

Hannah said...

What a sweet face!! He looks like such a big soft baby!!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen the other two this still...

Vernie