I have to laugh when I think about the old saying of March, "In like a lion, out like a lamb"....well...I think that just about sums up this whole crazy weathered winter! We have had lions and lambs all winter long-seems there have been more lions, or should we say bears?! Ha ha! I, for one, am happy to see the weather a'changin again! :O) Perhaps it will get warm, and stay warm!!
Here are several pictures that I took yesterday, when the temperature got up to 75 degrees! :O)





















4 comments:
GORGEOUS kids!! And I already miss the warm weather!!! Hope it is back soon!
Sabra! Wonderful Pictures! You have captured the JOY that only kids can express! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Love you all...Mom Maslin
Great pictures, Sabra! The kids are really growing, and my oh my the hair that the girls have, just gorgeous!
Becky
I LOVE your kids smiles! :) You do such a great job of capturing their joy. The warm weather sounds wonderful.
Post a Comment