In September, my Mom and Dad will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary! I asked them if I could take them out for a few pictures, and here is what I got!



My favorite!

I especially love the B & W!!

We are hoping to throw a big 50th wedding anniversary celebration, and I am trying to put together some invitations! Which photo do you like best?

8 comments:
I like the second one, your Mom's smile looks so warm and friendly in that one.
They are so beautiful and they shine from the inside out!!! I love the second one the best:)
I had a big celebration for my Momma and Daddy last June for their 50th:)It was the last time they danced together -
Enjoy every second of them and hug them for me -
you are a precious daughter to do this for them - I know they love you dearly:):)
I agree with the others I like the second one the best also. What wonderful pictures. I have always felt blessed to know just fine people. Yes you are a wonderful daughter in more ways than one.
Give them my very best!!
By the way, I forgot to sign my comment, it is from Sandi Stephens
How awesome!!! 50 years is a wonderful milestone!! I like the second one, too.
My parents will be married 58 years in August!!! :)
I like your favorite, and the one above it! Sabra you did fabulous on these pics. I meant to call Verma on her birthday, and got distracted. I was blessed to get to grow up in your home and theirs. LOVE YOU.
I go with the second one also...and I like the color...I agree that your M0m's smile is really dear on that one...looking forward to the big celebration! Love from Mom Maslin
They are all beautiful - you did a great job! My favorite is the second one though. There's just something about that one that is just wonderful - maybe it's the sweet, loving way your Dad has his arm around your Mom or maybe it's the love and tenderness you see they have for each other when you look at them - either way, the 2nd photo has my vote. Before I knew you were wanting our opinions/votes, I thought the 2nd one was the best.
Also, Happy Mother's Day Sabra!
Take care,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
Post a Comment