Friday, May 22, 2009

Favorite Foto Friday-Sofia's full of personality!

It has been awhile since I have done FFF, or updated my blog at all!  It has been crazy over the last few weeks, but, now, I am hoping to get back on track, just as summer starts!  I have been taking plenty of pictures, and haven't shared them, so I will have to go back and see what I can find! :O)

Here are a few of my most recent favorites-I can never just pick one!!


All smiles!!

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee"

Mischievous 

"Movie Star"


"Playfull"

12 comments:

Bus and Sabra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bus and Sabra said...

Didn't know you even knew how to blog anymore. What great pics!!!

Bus

Sarah said...

Yesh!! Pictures from the Maslin crew! I know you all have been so busy and I hope that everybody is feeling better! Sofia is so beautiful! I can't get over her beautiful mass of curls! Will you be going to Indy next month?

nora said...

Those curls are stunning! Beautiful pics!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

What great pictures!!!! Sofia is just so pretty with those curls!! Love the pictures!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures and what a doll she is.

Milk Mama said...

Oh my goodness she's beautiful! I love her curls and her full-of-life smile!

Kim & Dave said...

She is full of personality!!!

(our two year old has the same shoes!)

Anonymous said...

Hey welcom back bloggeree...these are great! I have been missing the blog each week even though I get to see the family regularly! Love to all, Grandma Maslin

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. I can't believe how big she looks!!

DDBBmom said...

Darling little girl. You just gotta love her and that fabulous smile. Glad to see you blogging again. I know it hard to keep up and esp. with all you have had going on.