Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Hannah singing at her 5th grade graduation

It is so hard for me to believe that my little baby is no longer going to be in elementary school. :O(  She is such a big girl now, and such a shining star, that it should not surprise me that she blew away the gymnasium full of graduating 5th graders, their parents, grandparents, and teachers with a song that she ended up singing with no background music!  She practiced all weekend with her karaoke cd, and when it was time to sing at the ceremony, there was nothing to play it on.  Instead of sitting down, and bowing out of singing, she charged the mic, and blew us all away with her performance!  I was sooooo proud of her, as she never skipped a beat, as she took on the mic, and never let anyone see her sweat!  

Here she is singing her heart out, without her music! 

Notice how smooth the video operator was-sorry Bus-couldn't resist! :O)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hannah, my dear.... you are my idol! What a gorgeous voice you have! I am so proud of you and you are an amazing young lady! Great job!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

What a brave person Hannah is, and what a voice! Kudos!

Carol Boneta said...

Bus and Sabra,
I worked with Krista at Convenient in Richmond. What an amazing daughter you have. You are truly blessed beyond material things.
What a beautiful family, too.

Anonymous said...

As I wipe a tear from my eye, I have to tell you, that she is a fantastic young lady. Reminds me of someone else I have heard sing in the past. Know you are so proud.
What a blessed family you have.

Robyn said...

Way to go, Hannah!!