Well, it was Friday, and I was suppose to do a Favorite Foto of 2008 post, but, when I tried to find a Favorite foto, I couldn't pick just one!! I even thought about doing a review of 2008, but, had a horrible time picking under 4 for each month!! A lot of decision anxiety!!! So, I decided to just post some new pictures taken in 2009.
Because school starts back Monday, and this was our last day of Winter/Christmas break, we decided to take the kids bowling-a first for Maya, Caleb, & Sofia! They LOVED it!! Who knew they made such tiny bowling shoes?? :O)
Maya was a natural, and did great!
Caleb ran as fast as he could, and then would throw the ball! It was hilarious as it bounced loudly and then slowly went down the lane!
He still had his moments, as he didn't want to take turns, and it drove him crazy waiting for his turn-look at that pouty little face!
Hannah had great form-she had a great time showing her little siblings how to bowl!

Look what happened to her! Notice the stuck ball between the gutter & the bumper :O)
Of course, Hannah couldn't resist giving Caleb a few pointers..
Sofia found bowling to be a blast!
She especially loved the snack break of french fries!
Maya also loved the french fries-here is a picture of her with a french fry smile!
Sofia even had a hard time letting her fries go, to bowl!
(Love those tiny little bowling shoes!!)
Sofia was very sad we had to go-but, don't worry Sofia, we will go again, someday! :O)








5 comments:
Hi Sabra...I could not wait to get home and look at the pics of bowling when you told me you had posted some! too cute...and of course everything they do is precious...thank you for sharing these...and Maya is a natural athlete...we will see her in the Olympics one day, eh?
Sending love from a doting grandma!! Mom Maslin
Those are adorable! I'm with the kids...nothing beats Bowling alley french fries!
Great picture!! I love the last one of her crying...too cute!
What a fun day! And, tears always seem to accompany the most fun stuff as the realization that it has to end is upon them. So sweet! Love your guys!
How fun!!
Post a Comment