Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FFF-"New"


Maya got a new vest for Christmas, and she LOVES it!  She had it on today, so I took her outside for a quick little picture!  It is toooooooo cold...so we weren't out long!  :O)  I can't get over how big she has gotten!  She is getting so tall!  


Here she is giving me her little stinker smile!  Or, should I say sassy?!!   ;O)  Such a DIVA!! 


6 comments:

Melinda said...

What a beautiful daughter you have! Love her new vest!

Melinda

Sarah said...

Ack!! What happened to little baby Maya? She looks so grown up in that picture!! Put some books on her head! Keep her small!! I e-mailed you. Let me know if you didn't get it... aol is acting crazy.

Anonymous said...

she is soooo pretty!

hugs,leslie

Kim & Dave said...

She is precious in her new vest!

Anonymous said...

Love the sassy smile! She's a cutie!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics of Miss Maya!! I can't believe how grown up she looks!!