"Baby it's COLD outside!!!!!" Freezing would be the better words! It was soooo cold yesterday it went right through you!!
No snow down here, Sarah, either! ;O) But, I have some oldies of the kids in the snow, too! The funny part is, the kids HATED the snow last year, but, can't wait to "make snow angels" this year! If we get a chance, we'll see how they do-but, my bet is it will be too cold, again! Hee hee!!
These pics were from last year-March, I think??
Here is Caleb-his face says it all! :O)

Sofia was confused~wondering why we weren't
getting in the car??
Maya was just happy that I brought the camera~You can never take enough pictures of this girl! ;O)
Can't find any of Hannah~she wasn't too thrilled, either!
**STAY WARM, and have a great week!**


8 comments:
I love that first picture! Your children are gorgeous!!
Have a great week.
LOVE their reactions and I knew Maya would be smiling too!!
They are all sooo darn cute!!! The first pic is how i am in the snow..wuahhhhhhh
hugs,leslie
Those pics are soo cute!!
Too cute!!!
Even if not everyone was enjoying the weather!
Your photo's are precious! Love the expression the first photo. ;)
Cute picture of the kids! Jose Luis was just arriving to Boston last March and I kept him in doors for a little while so this is his first real winter!
the flores family(Maria)
How cute!!
Post a Comment