Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FFF-Silly Smiles, again! :O) Posted on TUESDAY!!

We were out of town this past weekend, and I tried to get my post together on Friday morning, but, it is difficult to post while packing for a trip-with 3 little ones screaming, "Mommyyyyyyyyyy...."

So, here are a few more silly smiles from the Maslin family...


Here is Bob-doing his thing-laying around, and simply doing nothing but shedding, scratching and sleeping, oh, yeah, and smiling!!




Here is an oldie of Sofia-she was tiny-and she is smiling so much in this picture, it looks like it hurts!! ;O)




Maya has "the smile" down perfect, so it is VERY hard to find one of her being silly!!  Here she is doing her best to be silly!




I found this one while digging for silly smiles, and I have to say this oldie of Caleb is hilarious!  I took a series of these pics-because the shirt he was wearing was too little, and it rode up his tummy!  We were laughing so hard at him, that he performed silly smiles for us, and ran all around the living room!





Again, I have another one who has the smile perfected, so finding silly ones of her is a little more difficult!  In this picture, we were being silly by baring our teeth at Bus!  (Still not a bad pic-although, I have a much nicer one, where we aren't smiling quite so loudly!) Ha ha!




And out of sheer madness, I am sharing an insanely silly smile with you from me!  Ok, so I had a little help with my Mac, and "Photobooth", but you have to admit-it is super silly!! How's about that tiny little nose?  Ha ha!  



Well, there ya go!  Hope you are having a great week!  Hope my silliness makes you smile today, and encourages you to be silly, too!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sabra... you crack me up! Your family has the best smiles around and it seems as if I always see smiles when the Maslin family is around!! Love Bob's too!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!! I love the one of Bob!! He's got a great silly smile!! :)

Robyn

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Sabra,
Those are great smiles. Your kids have the best smiles around!