Can you tell he is saying cheese?
It really was hard to leave him-he is my little buddy, and it is hard to believe he is in preschool already! The good thing for me, is that he only goes on Tuesday and Thursday mornings for about 3 hours-so, it will be some special bonding time for me and Miss Sofia. I am excited that he will learn some independence, though. Not to mention, he is thrilled to be going! I told him I was leaving this morning, and he said,"Bye!", and turned back to his choo choo table! Yep-a choo choo table-what a life-great preschool!! He was beyond thrilled that they had a choo choo table! :O)
Here are a few more pics of his super fun first day of preschool!

Did I say fun? Well, this is a picture that I made him stand in front of the tree for! Everyone else was getting in the car, and he thought that I wasn't going to take him to school. He was broken hearted-just like his mommy was, while he was at school! ;O)

But, he really wasn't as sad as he was pretending to be! Like his new backpack?? (Dog gone sun!)

After I took Caleb's picture, Sofia ran over and stood in front of the tree! Ha ha! She wanted me to take her picture, so , you know me-I obliged! :O)
The infamous choo choo table!! All the boys were hanging out here!!

Choo choo!!!!

Sofia enjoying the playroom, too!!!

3 comments:
Caleb...what a big boy! You are too cute!
Ahhh... what a sweet little school boy that Caleb is!! Love his perfectly combed hair but his sad face is too adorable! Glad he cheered up quickly and loved his first day!!
Sofia is ADORABLE!
Even tho I get to see a lot of these adorable kids in person, I still look forward to the precious pictures! My dear grandchildren are every bit as precious as they look on their pictures! Love from Gma Maslin
Post a Comment