Here are several pics of Caleb sporting his "CHEESE" smile!!
"CHEESE"

This is the "SHOCKED" CHEESE smile!

This is the "Shut your eyes" CHEESE smile!!

This is the "Surprise" CHEESE look!!
"Gosh, this is starting to hurt" CHEESE smile!
"This is the LAST picture I am allowing you to take" CHEESE smile!

"Praying that I will quit taking his picture" CHEESE smile!

And, if those CHEESE pictures weren't enough, Here is Sofia sporting a few CHEESE smiles!
"CHEESE"

"After the nap" CHEESE smile!

My personal favorite-the "Oh, say can you see...." CHEESE smile!
Awwww...and here is "Bed head" CHEESE smile, very similar to her "Nap" CHEESE smile! ;O)
I can't wait to see what topics everybody else picked for this week!!
Have a great week, and thanks for looking! :O)

18 comments:
AWWWW those babies have some cute "CHeese"...LOL
Yep we have a lot of cheese pictures in this house too!!!!
Hugs,Leslie
Such cute little cheese heads.
I love the many cheese shots of your son...that is funny!
hannah
Sabra these are hilarious! I love all of the "cheese" - and yours have it down to a science. I'm glad you've posted again. I was missing you! Hope to see you Sunday??!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Those were too cute! Haha....I have a love hate relationship with this stage... it's cute when they try so hard to get a good smile while saying cheese but, after about 20 photos of it, I want a good shot of their natural smile.....
I love your captions !! These are so funny, thanks for starting my day with BIG smiles - and not cheesey either :)
I miss talking to you guys more often on those old chats. Glad that everyone is doing well.
Janet and Maya
www.mayasheartsong.blogspot.com
So adorable.....I love their smile!!!
Kisses.
These pics are too cute!! I can't believe how grown up Miss Sofia looks!!
Robyn
Those are the best kind of smiles! Cheesy ones! Kids are adorable as always! Have a great weekend!
Look at those cute cheesy smiles!!! I love them and good work with the camera, mom!
Such cute cheesy smiles, have a great weekend!
Very cute cheesy pics!
Cutest cheesers anywhere!
These are tooooooo funny, Sabra...I laughed right out loud! and yes, the captions were the funnest too! Love, Mom Maslin
DARLING "Cheese" pics!!! Isn't it funny how fast kids learn???? Oh mom has the camera hurry and smile and she will put it away. Yep they all have there our Cheese smile :)
Too cute!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey
Absolutely adorable!
OK - now that was FUNNY! I was laughing at my desk ... I love the theme and the cheesey grins are just too cute ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah, Jaden and Baby#2
Super cute Cheese's!!!!!!!!!!!
silly smiles alright! have a great weekend!
Jill and Isabella
Post a Comment