Friday, August 29, 2008

FFF-Black and White photos

I love black and white pictures, and was thrilled that Sarah chose this topic for this week!! I am always playing with my photos, to see what I can do with them to make them better! Of course, it is a danting task to pick just one picture that would have to be my favorite-so, here are a few of my favorites!!! :o)


These pics of Hannah were taken with a regular, non digital camera-I actually took them with black and white film!!!!






14 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

I love the one with the duck left yellow. I still don't understand how to do that!
Becky

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Wonderful pics. I love the duck pic also, but I also love the one on the bench with that beautiful dress! Hannah pics are great, too!

Christina said...

What beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

I always love coming to check out your photos because they're always breathtaking!!!! Of course your children are too so that's a huge part of it! :)

Rebekah said...

Great pictures ... Hannah is so beautiful and I love the Big Yellow Duck photo too!

Thanks for sharing and Have a Great Weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Anonymous said...

These photos are just perfect!! Your children are sooo gorgeous!

Have a safe holiday weekend,Leslie

Debbie said...

beautiful pictures of beautiful kids!!

Debbie

Sarah said...

you know how much I LOVE all your pictures! Always love the B/W's too! Hannah is such a little baby in those... why do they have to grow up?

Tracy said...

Wow, your pictures are all amazing! Hannnah is gorgeous!

Hannah said...

Love the yellow duck! I really love the black and white of Hannah from film. You just can't beat black and white film.

They are beautiful!

Kelly said...

Absolutely beautiful pics!!!!

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! I absolutely love the rubber ducky one!!

Robyn

Isabella's mom said...

really gorgous the last one wow


jill

Bree said...

So sweet!!!