My kindergartener:
(2002-2003)
+0004.jpg)
My fifth grader:
(2008-2009)
Stay tuned-Miss Maya starts school next week, and she will look a little bit different!!! (?)
+0004.jpg)
My fifth grader:
(2008-2009)
Stay tuned-Miss Maya starts school next week, and she will look a little bit different!!! (?)
12 comments:
GREAT PICTURES, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
Great pictures ... I love the comparison! She is beautiful ... good luck in 5th grade! Have a great weekend!
Rebekah - Jaden & Baby#2 too
Awww... Miss Hannah! You are a beautiful school girl!!! Hope you have an awesome year!
And, can't wait to see Maya's reveal... did you get her hair cut?
Dear Hannah...this is such a beautiful picture of my beautiful granddaughter! Sometimes life is so complex...the little ones are so excited about growing up...but the grandmas feel a little sad about it! Now I understand why 'Bambo' still thinks of your Dad as a little boy...you will always be my little girl!;-))
Have a good year and stay my dear sweet Hannah-girl! Love from Gma Maslin
What a pretty girl!
Doesn't 5th grade just drive you nuts??? My sweet boy is also in 5th grade this year and I am totally rebelling. It just seems so old and not baby like. I am not liking it at all. I told him I was going to homeschool him just so I wouldn't have to say he was in 5th grade!!
You need to keep an eye on Hannah, she is too pretty those bad 5th grade boys are going to be calling...
from another Hannah
I am with you! where did the time go? PS Jake is home this year with me. I am looking forward to that. Jaden and Josh start Monday. I am shocked you actually started before us I thought we were early. Ok then love you! Tiff
She is a beautaiful 5th grader!!!
Debbie
She is such a beauty! Hope 5th grade will be great!
Hannah is so beautiful!! Hope she has a wonderful 5th grade year!!
Robyn
Sabra,
My how time flies, she is such a beautiful young lady and I know you are so proud!!.
I can remember 3 other young ladies a few years ago who were growing up far too fast!!!
Cherish ever moment for tomorrow (it seems) they are all grown up.
Love your blog check it every day.
Love
Sandi
Absolutely precious!!
Hope Hannah has a wonderful school year!
Post a Comment