Well, yesterday was Bus and my 19th wedding anniversary! It is crazy to think that we have been married that long!!! Doesn't feel like it, not to mention, that I am 29 years old, and holding!! ;O) We have had some crazy, and fun times, and had our ups and downs just like everybody else, but through it all we have hung in there, and fallen in love again and again! I feel like I am a very lucky woman to have been blessed with such a wonderful man, who loves me endlessly-even though I can be a little head strong some times! ;O)
Here are a couple of pics of the little babies that were married on August 19, 1989:
+0001.jpg)
4 comments:
Oh how I remember that day!!! it was a lovely wedding and I must say you haven't changed a bit.
Congratulations and best wishes for many many more.
Love
Sandi
Well, not trying to create a "lovefest" here... But, I must set the record strait.
I am actually the lucky one. I have a great wife who has put up with me for those 19 years. She is a loving mother who has given up everything in her life to provide a loving, stable and strong home to our children and me. Those who haven't experienced it can never fully understand the magnitude of selflessness that a stay at home parent/spouse endures.
Sabra, you are my one and only. I love you more than you can ever know!! Here's to 19 great years and looking forward to another 100+.
I love you,
Bus
Congrats!!! Awwww how sweet!
Hey Bus and Sabra...glad you had a happy one!...but, Bus, another 100+...hmmmm...not too sure about that...that would make Sabra 129 years old...but then, I guess we are in for the long haul...eternity, eh???? Love to you both from someone you have known for a lifetime! ;-))
Post a Comment