Monday, August 18, 2008

Maya's first day of preschool!!!!

Well, she LOVED preschool, and actually cried because she had to come home! Ha ha! I am so glad that she loved it, and hope that those feelings will last through her time in college! ;O)

Here are a few pictures of her first day:
Waiting to ride with her "Bus"(Daddy) to school! This girl popped right up out of a deep sleep when I said to her that it was finally time to go to school!!!!!! She was all smiles!!!!!!!!!!


Here she is getting off of the bus-check out that "seatbelt" contraption they had on her! She looked like she was getting ready to jump out of a plane!! ;)



After she got off of the bus, we had to go to Lexington to pick up her...................................Glasses!!

Yes, she is now wearing glasses-as the optometrist said she NEEDED them!!

So, we decided to take a few pics of her in her glasses, and backpack!




Here are a couple of videos to watch, if you have time! I interviewed her about her first day of preschool! They are cute, and it is fun to here her talk! (Ok, I used the wrong thing to make my videos-so, excuse the arrow, and music-it will go off as soon as Maya starts talking! Just push the play button in the center of the screen)

Click to play Maya preschool video 1
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook























8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, that is SO exciting! That grin and that sweet voice talking about her first day of preschool... precious!!! I LOVE her new glasses!! How could she look any more adorable?!?!?!?

LOVE the interview... I am going to have to remember that too!!!

And, I thought you were going to cut her hair...

Rena said...

Maya is absolutely beautiful! So glad to hear that her first day of school went well. Even in glasses, she is adorable. Such a sweet smile.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Sabra!!! She is precious!!
Darcy

Robyn said...

What a beautiful little school girl!! I love her outfit!! Hope she had a great first day!!

Robyn

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

Those videos were darling. I almost cried in the last one. She was about ready to cry, too.

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Maya is so cute!! She's doing great with English, her little voice is so sweet. Her glasses are just darling!
Becky T.

Anonymous said...

I just love Maya! What a sweet girl. It was so fun to hear her talking all about her special day. I loved hearing your southern voices. :) All of the sweet voices in the background were cute too. And her glasses are so darling...I too thought you were going to cut her hair!
~Denise

Katie said...

How adorable !!! The glasses , the video , the whole thing !!