When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
Hello everyone, Today is going really well. Everyone is calmed down (especially me - Bus ;-)
I wanted to post a few pics for everyone to enjoy. So, enough with the small talk, and on with the pictures....
Love,
Bus, Sabra, Maya and Sofia
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey -- that's awesome!!! Great pics, you guys -- what beautiful little girls. I can't wait to meet my new nieces. Caleb and Hannah are doing great back home, but of course they miss you guys, as do the rest of us. Have a good time in Antigua. -- Ruthie
Hello Kids! We had such a great day! Caleb was in the greatest spirits...just as precious as can be! Gpa and I were sitting on the sofa reading our books and he got his book and climbed up between us and 'read' his book too! Is that too cute or what???? What a great little guy...and I was thinking (again) how beautiful that you kids open your hearts and arms to these precious children from God to take them into your lives!
I am also thinking and praying for all of you out there who are also doing this thing...my Grandmother was adopted when she was just a little over 2 years old.(Way back in the early 1900's!) Her adoptive family had 8 birth children and wanted to add another little one. She was an Irish Catholic child by the name of Annie Newman...and was adopted by a Dutch Protestant family who renamed her Wilhemenia Hoodeman! Quite a cultural shock for a little one, eh?! But she had such a good and happy life...a heritage that she passed on to us...because someone followed their heart...including her birth mother who knew she could not provide a life for her. May God bless you all! Love...Mom Maslin ps..Hannah is really lonesome for you tonight. sniff!
Wow! They have grown so much! Seems like just last week I was gazing adoringly into my computer screen at the Caleb I had never met. I can't wait to welcome those girls into the family! Know that we are praying for all of you in Guatemala, and for Hannah, Caleb, G-ma and G-Pa here at home. We love you and pray for an abundantly blessed time with Maya as well! Enjoy all the time you have there!
OMG... how BEAUTIFUL can those girls be??? They are so dreamy!! It looks like you will have two Guatemalan Shirley Temples (LOL)!!
Sofia's foster mom looks so heartbroken... I remember how hard that was to say goodbye. Sending prayers to her for peace that Sofia is with her loving forever family!!
Sabra... you look so radiant smiling at your girls!! I am sure you are both having a ball with them!
What a beautiful family...simply breathtaking ! i am so happy that Sofia is coming home and praying Maya is right behind ! Have a wonderful trip. God Bless, Julie
6 comments:
Hey -- that's awesome!!! Great pics, you guys -- what beautiful little girls. I can't wait to meet my new nieces. Caleb and Hannah are doing great back home, but of course they miss you guys, as do the rest of us. Have a good time in Antigua.
-- Ruthie
I'm glad things are going better today. The girls are beautiful!!
Hello Kids! We had such a great day! Caleb was in the greatest spirits...just as precious as can be! Gpa and I were sitting on the sofa reading our books and he got his book and climbed up between us and 'read' his book too! Is that too cute or what???? What a great little guy...and I was thinking (again) how beautiful that you kids open your hearts and arms to these precious children from God to take them into your lives!
I am also thinking and praying for all of you out there who are also doing this thing...my Grandmother was adopted when she was just a little over 2 years old.(Way back in the early 1900's!) Her adoptive family had 8 birth children and wanted to add another little one. She was an Irish Catholic child by the name of Annie Newman...and was adopted by a Dutch Protestant family who renamed her Wilhemenia Hoodeman! Quite a cultural shock for a little one, eh?! But she had such a good and happy life...a heritage that she passed on to us...because someone followed their heart...including her birth mother who knew she could not provide a life for her. May God bless you all! Love...Mom Maslin
ps..Hannah is really lonesome for you tonight. sniff!
Wow! They have grown so much! Seems like just last week I was gazing adoringly into my computer screen at the Caleb I had never met. I can't wait to welcome those girls into the family! Know that we are praying for all of you in Guatemala, and for Hannah, Caleb, G-ma and G-Pa here at home. We love you and pray for an abundantly blessed time with Maya as well! Enjoy all the time you have there!
Love,
Shane and Christie
OMG... how BEAUTIFUL can those girls be??? They are so dreamy!! It looks like you will have two Guatemalan Shirley Temples (LOL)!!
Sofia's foster mom looks so heartbroken... I remember how hard that was to say goodbye. Sending prayers to her for peace that Sofia is with her loving forever family!!
Sabra... you look so radiant smiling at your girls!! I am sure you are both having a ball with them!
Can't wait to meet them!!!
Hugs from KY!!
Sarah, Morgan, Grant and Sophie
What a beautiful family...simply breathtaking ! i am so happy that Sofia is coming home and praying Maya is right behind ! Have a wonderful trip.
God Bless,
Julie
Post a Comment