Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Great Memorial Day weekend, and some pictures, too!

Well, we had a fabulous Memorial Day, and hopefully you did too! The weather has been perfect, and we spent the weekend in the pool! We discovered Sofia loves the pool, as well. She kicks and smacks the water-her very own giant bath tub! Caleb chatters because he thinks the water is cold, but Sofia just loves it-must be those chunky little milk thighs! We also have a small baby pool, that Caleb plays in-I thought this would be nice for when Maya comes home-they can play in it together! The big pool will have to be for when we can all be in helping each other! Life is just kicking along, and there is so many things coming up-we are still waiting to hear when our trip for Maya's pickup will be, so stay tuned! I try to post pictures when I can, but it is hard to do when I am changing diapers, doing laundry, making meals,.....I think you know what I mean. Ha ha! Bear with me-who knew one more child could make life so busy!

Here are a few pictures to let you see what is going on here at the Maslin's household!

Love,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah, Caleb and Sofia
Notice he took his diaper off!
Cheese! Having a great time in my pool-with my swimming trunks on!Hee Haw!!! This pool is fabulous!Who says you have to be a 3 to play with this toy?Hannah and her 3rd grade teacher on the last day of school! My big girl is now a 4th grader!Shhhhh....Sofia fell asleep in her Jumparoo-all that bouncing put her to sleep!Sofia sucking her thumb in the bath tub!Caleb playing in the bath tub-cheese!!Dig my shampoo doo?! It makes me hungary-see my tongue?! Of course, I am always hungary!I love playing in the pool! This raft is so comfortable!!See how comfortable the pool is?! Ha ha!Ok, so we got this new turtle raft, and I don't have to get my feet wet unless I want to!Hannah loving her pool time!Sofia with her wrinkled nose smile!!







2 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Sofia~ Love the wrinkled nose smile..you are too cute !
Caleb~ It looks like you had fun in your pool..you are such a handsome boy !
Hannah~ Congratulations on becoming a 4th grader...This is year will be so fun for you !
Maya~ Praying for you daily... that you are home with your family very soon !
God Bless~
Julie

Sarah said...

Your children are so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see the FIVE of you this weekend and squeeze those chunky thighs of Miss Sofia!! Sophie~Bug can't wait to play with Caleb again and Grant is looking forward to hanging with Hannah!!

Love,
Caleb's future MIL