
Sofia is adjusting well, and loves people! She is very friendly, and easy going! She has smiles for everyone she meets! We just love her personality! 
I am still trying to figure out how to make dinner, keep the laundry up, and house cleaned, and take care of a baby and Caleb! So, if you call, leave a message-I may not always be able to get to the phone! Ha ha! The good news is, Sofia's done with her antibiotic, so the dirty diapers will appear a little less!
Here are a few pics of what is going on at our house! Enjoy!
Love, Sabra, Bus, Hannah, Caleb, Sofia, and Maya(No travel news, yet!)


2 comments:
I am so happy to hear Sofia is doing well..She certainly is a cute little one ! Praying for you Sabra !
God Bless~
Julie (CCI Family)
Ohhh...and Caleb, love your crocs...you are too cute. AND Hannah, you are growing up with every picture posted...you are such a pretty young lady and a GREAT big sister!
God Bless~
Julie (CCI Family)
Post a Comment