Monday, April 30, 2007

Pictures and update!

The girls finally made it, and their interpretors were a bit late! It was crazy, as they both showed up at close to the same time. Maya came first, and she was very happy to see us, and recognized us both! Sofia came next, and she was all giggles and smiles! We are doing great-just exhausted! We will write tomorrow, going to bed now, as it is 12:04am our time!

Sleep well!


We miss you all!


Love,


Sabra, Bus, Maya & Sofia

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Yippee! SO happy that I stayed up late to catch a glimpse of your girls with their curls!! Oh, they are both so delicious!! Sofia has changed so much!!! What a beautiful baby!! Maya looks so sweet and tiny in her daddy's arms... hope you hear good news soon!!

(((HUGS)))

Sarah, Morgan, Grant and Sophie

Carol, Tom and Emma said...

So happy that you girls arrived safely to you. I can't get over how curly Sofia's hair has turned out to be. Maya is so beautiful and I am praying she will be home very soon too.
Hugs
tandc999
Carol and Emma

Robyn said...

Maya and Sofia are beautiful (as always)!! I can't wait to see more pics!!

Robyn & Gabriella

Anonymous said...

Hello Kids...I sure enjoyed the pics of both of the beautiful little girls...and boy, has Sophia blossomed out! Beatiful! Little Maya looks a little sleepy...I am so sorry that you cannot bring her home right now too! I am lonesome for her...and haven't met her yet! All is going well here...Hannah is the greatest big sister and granddaughter...such a wonderful child! Caleb is cute as a button and is having a big time! Everything is going well and everyone is sleeping all night...whew! Check your email as well! Love, Mom Maslin