It has been awhile since I updated the blog! Things are going great around here, and we have had many praises to report! We also found out today that my brother, Eddie, had some recent medical test results come back clear!! Praise the Lord!!

It has been so long since I posted a few pictures! Our little ones continue to grow into not so little

ones anymore! Caleb is finally growing out of his 12 month clothing, and trudging through the 18 month clothing and beyond! He has such a strong little personality, but

I have seen signs of it easing up a bit! He has learned to pick on Hannah, and now he tries to tickle her-of course she plays along, and he giggles and giggles!! He has really learned to communicate with me-and I am starting to understand more of his words! His latest word is "backpack"!! This of course has to do with Dora the Explorer, he adores her!!! He gets a BIG giggle and smile on his face when she comes on the tv!! I think it is because she reminds him of his big sister Hannah! He also has started to say the word thank you, and I was quite astonished that after the Walmart cashier put our bags in the cart, he said thank you to her! She smiled and said Your welcome!!

Mommy just stood there and gushed!!! As many of you know, Caleb

has been a trying individual at times, but every day we get more and more of this adorable little guy's real personality-

and it is going to be a doozy! He is gonna be a real charmer,

with lots


of giggles and laughter too!

Hannah has less than 6 weeks of school left before summer break,

and we are blown away how quickly this year has gone! She will soon be our little fourth grader! YIKES!! This school year has gone by way too fast!! She is also growing by leaps and bounds, and is almost as tall as me!! Her favorite things to do right now, is talk on the phone, and sing! And sometimes, I even catch her singing on the phone!! :o) She has proven to be quite the big sister, and helps Bus and I out a lot, by playing with Caleb so we can get things done around the house! Caleb adores her, and at any given time of the day, you can here him yelling for "Nannah", which is his name for Hannah! It doesn't even matter if she is not home, he looks around and

hollers for her! Ha ha! We are hoping that Hannah

can be an even better sister to her littlest sister, Sofia, as we have travel dates to pick her up!
Sofia is now Sofia Grace Maslin, and Bus and I will be leaving to pick her upon Monday, April 30Th! She received her PINK slip/her embassy appointment. Her embassy appointment is on May 2!! We will arrive back home with her on Friday, May 4. We are sad that we are not picking up Maya, too, but know that it won't be too long before we return to Guatemala to pick her up!! We are planning to spend some time with her while we are in Guatemala. Please continue to pray for her, and her process!
Keep checking the blog-we are hoping to have more good news soon!!
Love,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah, Caleb, Sofia and Maya
4 comments:
Sabra, Thanks for the updates. Praise God your brother's reports/tests came back okay. Have a safe and wonderful trip to pick Miss Sofia up. Is Maya going to visit you all while you are down there? I continue to pray that all of your children are home with you very, very soon. With the kids' updates, it made me wonder: How is BOB doing? Once you get home with Sofia and settled in, we need to get together! God's blessings to you all.
Hugs,
Gina, Scott and Lucas
Hello family...we love you! Even tho we see the kids regularly, we still enjoy seeing the special pics on the blog! We look forward to our new arrival...keep up the good work...love, Mom Maslin
Bus, Sabra and Family !
PRAISE God for all your blessings the last couple of weeks. Caleb is so cute and getting so big, I can't believe it ! Oh' and Miss Hannah- she is turning into quite the little lady isn't she, and so beautiful too ! Praying you have a wonderul pick-up trip with Sofia and praying without ceasing Maya is home soon !
God Bless,
Julie
Sabra... Caleb is just adorable!! So glad we have him and Sophie betrothed - LOL!! That is hilarious that one of his first words is backpack... it was one of Sophie's too!! Can't wait to see them together this weekend!!!
I am so excited for you to be at the end of the journey waiting for Sofia!! She will be home Derby week and the day after my little bug's birthday!! I am praying without ceasing for you to be posting great news about Miss Maya soon!! I know you will hafe a wonderful trip and visit with both of your little princesitas!!
(((HUGS)))
Sarah, Morgan, Grant and Sophie
Post a Comment