Yep-today was my sweet baby girl's birthday, and she turned 2! She is getting so big, and starting to say so many things! One of my favorites-"Did ya hear me???!" I almost drop to the floor laughing when she says it! She is such a funny little one right now, trying on her new found drama attitude! She acts like she doesn't like when people acknowledge her, and actually growls at people when they approach her.(this is terribly embarrassing!) Thankfully, I know that this is just a phase, and it will pass! :O) Tonight we just had a little celebration with Grandma & Grandpa at Bob Evans, and a little pink cupcake and some icecream at home! This weekend, we are having a little family get together to celebrate some more!! So, there will be birthday pics to post then!! :O)
Here's a little video clip of our silly little birthday girl! Love her personality-she is hilarious!!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, is she not the most precious thing?!?!?! Happy Birthday Sofia!!
She is darling!!!! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love when their personalities start to shine through! Happy Birthday!
She is beautiful!! Happy Birthday Sofia!!
Post a Comment