Thursday, November 06, 2008

FFF-Favorite Family Photo

This week's FFF was an easy one! I don't have many pics of all of us together, but, last April over Spring Break, we went to Georgia and had family pictures taken at a fellow AP's studio!

You can visit her website by clicking on the link below:
http://www.imagesbyrainy.com/




14 comments:

Heidi said...

Absolutely beautiful

nora said...

Oh my goodness, I want her to take our photo - georgeous!!!

Aileen said...

Beautiful picture! The kids are gorgeous!

Hannah said...

That is a beautiful picture!! I love it. You have a beautiful family.

Hannah

Rebekah said...

What a truly beautiful photo of your beautiful family ... thank you for sharing! Hope you have a wonderful weekened!

Hugs from SNOWY Minnesota!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Steph, Rod and Parkersito said...

That is wonderful!!!! I can see why you like it so much!

Anonymous said...

OHHH wow that is a amazing picture!!! Your babies are sooo beautiful!

Hugs,Leslie

ANDREEA said...

I love the black and white picture!!!So beautiful!:)

S said...

You have a gorgeous family! She did a fantastic job on the photo. I can see why it's your favorite!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful family picture...but it is amazing that all four of the children...including Hannah...have gotten so much older and bigger just in this short time! I love my beautiful family! MOM Maslin

Tracy said...

That is a gorgeous picture. Very special

Robyn said...

What a beautiful picture!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE that picture of your GORGEOUS family!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful. I love that picture :)