Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall Walk

It has been awhile since I have taken a moment to publish on my blog!  No excuses, here-just lazy!  I am still taking pictures, and plan to try to get back into publishing!  I was thinking tonight how far behind I really am....and realized how busy I am going to be to catch up! :O)  I mean, I haven't even been keeping up with FFF!!!!  Well, check back, and keep me honest-I pledge to do better keeping up, if not for me, for my kiddos, who will appreciate the fact that I recorded all these crazy things for them, one day!

Here is a short photoshow of our recent Walk in the Woods!  It was a beautiful day-the last warm day we had, and we took advantage of it by taking a walk in the park where I love to take outside photos!  It never fails me, and the colors of the leaves were simply breathtaking!!  

I hope your Fall was as good as ours-sadly, I think we have sprung right into Winter here, as it is FREEZING COLD!!!!!! BRRRRRRrrrrrr.....

To view the photos, click on the play button, and the pages will turn by themselves, or you can click the arrow buttons at the bottom of the "book".  There is music, so turn down your work speakers~or turn it up-I love Chris Tomlin's singing!! :O)  Oh, and if you click on the pictures, they will zoom in on that particular picture, and then click it again, and it will go back into the "book"!


Click to play Fall Walk
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

4 comments:

Sarah said...

ADORABLE! I have been missing those sweet beautiful little faces!!

And, yes... it is f-f-f-reezing!

Marianne said...

Beautiful pitures! Thanks for sharing, you captured fall and the kids great!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

The colors of the leaves were simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Becky & Tabitha

Debbie said...

How cute!! I love fall pictures!!

Debbie