This week's FFF is Summer Memories! What a wonderful summer we had, and I am so broken hearted to see it go!! I have so many pictures that I wanted to post, that I started to do a photoshow! ;O)
Oh, well, here are a bunch from our summer, even some I may not have ever posted!
Sofia and Caleb in the baby pool!!
Caleb on the slip'n slide
He loved the slip'n slide
Making a big splash on the slip'n slide!
The slide is HOT!!! OUCH!!
Pouring water onto Sofia's head!!
Ha ha ha! Caleb LOVES summer fun!
Maya's turn on the slip'n slide!! Weeeeeee........
Sliding into the splash pool!!!!
Sofia shoveling the water with a sand shovel! ;O)
Sofia creeping down the slip'n slide!!
The bump on her back used to be a diaper, now it is just a backside full of gel!!! EWWWWWW.........
Out of all my pictures from this summer, I would have to say that all of my Florida pics are my favorite-but, I picked just one that really summarizes our summer best!
For us, this summer's theme was:
Fun time is Family time!!!!!
We will miss you summer-can't wait to be warmed by your touch again, next year! :O)
I will have my camera ready!

9 comments:
One word...Priceless! Amazing pictures!
You have some cute water babies!!!!
Hugs,leslie
Such great pictures!!
What a super summer full of memories!
Great pictures!!! Love them!!
Debbie
Neat pictures! looks like a bunch of fun in the sun!
Such cute pictures!
Jill
Oh - I love me some slip-n-slide action! I hope your Fall is as fun as your Summer was!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What great pics!! Looks like you made lots of wonderful memories this summer!!
Robyn
What beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful summer. And that diaper picture had me laughing out loud. We've been there before, too. :)
Post a Comment