Friday, October 10, 2008

FFF-Octoberfest

Another Friday?  Where does the week go?  

We went to Gatlinburg, Tn a couple of weeks ago, and it is all about Fall there!  Here are a few of my favorite pics from our little get away!  



We stopped at the apple barn to do a little sightseeing, and take a few pics!

Here are the girls-Caleb was not so much in the mood for picture taking!  


Here's a pic of Miss Hannah and her new boyfriend! ;O)  Hee Haw!! (Check out Hannah's tatoo!-Good thing it finally washed off-I thought I was going to have to pay to have it removed!)

I loved this rock wall and all the fall plants around her!



Is that my sweetie pie being silly?!  Peek-a-boo!!


We have lots of Fall left around here, as the leaves are just starting to change color!  Hope you all are enjoying your fall!
Have a great week!




5 comments:

Hannah said...

What great pictures. I am a little jealous of Hannah's boyfriend...he's CUTE!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your pics and your blog, check it every week. The kiddos are growing so fast, it is great that you share them with all of us.
Your OLD Friend
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Great fall picutes, hope you have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!

Robyn said...

What great pics!!

Robyn