Monday, July 21, 2008

Sunglasses Mania!!

Well, we went to the Gulf Drive Cafe last week for a little breakfast, and while we were waiting, we giggled and laughed with Mommy and Daddy's sunglasses!






A breakfast visitor!





Here is a picture of our view from the outside area of the restaurant where we ate!




A closer look at the sailboat that was offshore-what a great zoom lense!

Ever wonder if someone is taking your picture???




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Love the shades....The beach looks great. Can't wait until I go to the beach. Tell Caleb, I will take him to Applebee's when he gets home. La Vern

Robyn said...

Too cute!! You look like celebs!! :)

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hey Family!! I am glad that you took your ole' Mom's advice to throw caution to the wind!!! You look like you are having such a good time...how I miss my little family...and...Anna Maria Island!!!
Hang loose! Love Mom/Gma Maslin

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Looks like everyone is having a great time. and it looks beautiful there

Debbie said...

What great pictures!!! I love the sunglasses ones!!!!! I am jealous that you are there and we are in southern IL!!

Debbie