Well, to be honest, I didn't really take a bunch of pictures, and our July 4th celebration was actually on July 5th! We had a wonderful BBQ with a bunch of our friends and family, here at our house! It was a blast, and I was too busy to get many pictures in!
** Here are a few of our fun day/evening! **
** Here are a few of our fun day/evening! **
Maya smiling for the camera-I declare this child will be a model!

Caleb haming it up with his olives!!! '"Yucky"' he called the olives!! Ha ha!

Cousin Jacob having some fun with the same yucky olives!!

Maya napping while in the pool-o.k., she is just trying to keep the water out of her eyes!! If her career as a model doesn't work out, she is going to be a swimmer, because she LOVES the water!!

Cousin Jacob being silly!!!

Miss Hannah enjoying her friends in the pool!

What 4th of July celebration would be complete without fireworks?!!

Hope you had a safe and wonderful holiday, and took wayyyy more pictures than me!! :O)
Have a great week!!

6 comments:
Sabra and Bus
Your children are precious.......love the firework picture.........
Maria
LOVE the pictures!!!! I agree Maya could be a model, super easy! :) The pic of Kaleb and the olives is too cute. Your nephew is a doll!
Yes your daughter is alittle super model...I love her hair!!!
Great pics!
Yes, I believe Maya will be gracing some magazine covers in her future! her smile is golden! And sweet sweet Caleb... I just love your little guy! And Hannah... let me know when she can come home with me... she is just the sweetest! Happy Fourth!
I love seeing the pictures of your family fun 4th of July!!! very very cute, all of them!!
Debbie
What adorable pics!!
Robyn
Post a Comment