Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts for my mom (and our family) through a pretty difficult time. I want to share a praise report (!!!!) that my mom had her surgery today. She came through the surgery fine and is recovering in the Markey Cancer Center. The main praise report is that the doctors found no indication that the cancer had spread and that unless something shows up on the pending pathology reports, she will be considered cancer free and require no additional treatment for cancer!!
It certainly has been an emotional week, but so far everything has turned out on a positive note. Since we got the report that Sofia is out of PGN yesterday, it would cap off the week if we found out that Maya got out today or tomorrow. But, I've probably used up my quota of prayer requests for the week (month and years to come), so I won't push it. But those of you with a little stock of prayer requests still available, feel free!!
Thanks,
Bus
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Bus and Sabra-
I am so happy to hear that your mom is doing well and I pray that she is indeed cancer free...PRAISE GOD !
Julie, waiting for Gavin
That is awesome news Bus and Sabra!! I will continue to keep your mom (MIL) in my prayers!! I bet she can't wait to get her hands on her new granddaughters!! Yeah, Mom Maslin!!!
Sarah and Sophie
Bus,
My heart is so full of hope for you and your family. I was relieved to hear the good news on your mom. I know that must have been a great weight lifted. I will keep on praying for fast recoveries and for fast processing for Maya and Sophia.
All my love,
Krista
Bus & Sabra, this is wonderful news!! I will continue to pray for your mom/mom-in-law!!
Robyn
Hello Everyone...today is a beautiful Monday morning...and I feel like I am OVER THE HUMP from my surgery...yesterday was the worse day ever...and today dawned bright and beautiful. Much like our journey to heaven...suddenly we will awaken to the Light of Jesus shining in, the birds singing His praises, everyone happily gathered at the feet of the One who made our hope of eternal life and happiness a reality! As we move through this Holy season of remembering His great suffering in our behalf, let us redidcate our lives to Him. Let us bow before Him w/awe, thanksgiving, and praise! And regardless of the turns our lives may take, let us rejoice in the hope of the Ressurection!
Thank all of you dear brothers and sisters for your prayers...I love each one of you, even tho we not have met. We are one in the Family of God...rejoice evermore, and again, I say...REJOICE! Love to all, Mom Maslin
Post a Comment