Thursday, March 15, 2007

Prayers worked so well yesterday, I have another prayer request!

Although we were filled with joy yesterday with the news that Maya was resubmitted to PGN, we were also shocked to find out that our dear mom/momma-in-law, Ruth Ann, has been diagnosed with endometrial uterine cancer. She is doing great right now, and we are waiting to hear more from her upcoming doctor appointment. She has an appointment Monday, March 19th with an oncologist/surgeon at the University of Kentucky Medical Center. Please cover her with your thoughts and prayers, as the doctor believes that with surgery, she can make a full recovery.
Love,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah & Caleb

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sabra & Bus, please know your Mother/Mother-in-law is in our prayers. May God watch over her and give her strength and healing. God's blessings and prayers to you all.

In Prayer,
Gina, Scott and Lucas

Anonymous said...

Hi family,
My chin dropped when I checked in on the blog today. I know that you guys are a ROCK SOLID family, full of prayer warriors ~ and I know that God will strengthen all of you during these trying times for Ruth and George. We love you guys so much, and will be praying for the healing power that only our Father can provide to Ruth.
I love you all...
Christie

Anonymous said...

Hello...just wanted to thank you all for your love and prayers! Like Christie, my chin dropped as well w/this news. It came up suddenly ...and I NEVER get sick...do not even pick up the colds, etc. that the little pass around! But God has His plans and reasons and so we rest in the joy of His love and protection. Love to all! Mom Maslin

Robyn said...

Sabra and Bus, I am sending up lots of prayers for yor mom/mom-in-law!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to give a quick update... We met with the Oncologist/Surgeon today. He re-confirmed that the cancer is in very early stages, and that 90+% of the time, women with this type of cancer (type and stage)it hasn't spread. He feels very confident that she will be able to have the surgery and won't need any additional treatment.

Thanks everyone for praying for my mom!! As you can imagine, she means an awful lot to us!! We appreciate your prayers a nd if you don't mind, please continue to pray for her. By the way, her surgery is scheduled for March 29th (next Thursday).

Thanks,
Bus