Yes-I know many of you think we are crazy, but look at this face, and tell me what a cutie he is! Hannah just celebrated her 9th birthday, and her and her daddy have been hounding me(pun intended) for a yellow lab! Well-I finally gave in, and here he is! Happy birthday Hannah!!
The Maslin family would like to introduce the newest addition to our family-
Bob!!!!
Who do you think is in charge?!

3 comments:
Congratulations on your new furbaby!! Bob is so cute!! What a wonderful birthday present for Hannah!!
Robyn
Congratulations!! Your 'Baby Bob' is a cutie!! I love the pics - he definitely looks like he is in charge!! The one of him lying down and Hannah standing in the driveway made me laugh out loud - it's as if Bob is telling Hannah that he would like to lounge around instead of go for a walk!! Happy Belated Birthday Hannah!! What a terrific present!! Sabra and Bus, we pray you'll be hearing PGN OUT news for Maya and Sofia very, very soon!! God's blessings to all of you.
Hugs,
Gina, Scott and Lucas
www.guatemalanblessing.blogspot.com
Hey Kids...I already knew about Bob, so when I saw this headline, I about fainted!!! I never know w/you guys!! Ha!ha! I will say, like the rest of your family, Bob is the greatest...he is already grandma's boy! And of course, Hannah is grandma's girl...and then there is Caleb...like the other day when I was leaving and I said, 'Caleb are you going to say bye-bye to grandma?' and he comes running, smiling with his arms stretched up...'yes!'...so I gave him a hug and kiss...and he was quite peeved when I put him back down...then I realized what it was...he thought I asked, 'do you want to go bye-bye w/grandma!' ;-))
Keep up the good work! We love you all...Grandma Maslin
Post a Comment