
Yes-our littlest one is coming home! We got the news tonight that she is OUT of PGN! We are so excited! She turned 5 months old today! We are hoping to go to Guatemala to pick her up in about a month! There is still paper work to be done in Guatemala, and the embassy appointment to be made! I will keep you up to date with our travel arrangements, and I am sure that we will be posting any updates! We just got a few new pictures of Sofia, yesterday. They are pictures of her at her 4 month medical update, on March 13th.(She was actually 4 1/2 months old) She weighed 15 lbs, 15 ounces!
What a chunk! An adorable little chunk!!

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!!
Love, Sabra, Bus, Hannah, Caleb and
Sofia!!!!!
*Still waiting to hear GOOD news on our beautiful Maya Mishelle, whom we miss very much!! (((xoxoxo)))

5 comments:
Woohoo!!! Sofia is coming home!! She is truly a beautiful baby and we can't wait to meet her once she comes home!! Hope you are seeing a speedy PINK!!!
Congratulations Sabra and Bus! I am crying tears of joy for you all!! Your baby girl is coming home!! We can't wait to hear more news as you get closer to picking her up! We will continue to pray for Maya that she comes home very, very soon to join everyone!! Thank you for sharing your terrific news with us! Also, thanks for sharing Sofia's pictures. Sofia is adorable!! Congratualtions again and God's blessings!!
Hugs,
Gina, Scott and Lucas
YEAH!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!
Robyn
Congratulations! I am so happy to hear this joyus news. Sofia is coming home! Your daughter is beautiful. Extra prayers your way for Miss Maya !
God Bless,
Julie, waiting for Gavin
Doing a "happy dance" for you all!!!
How blessed you will be to have her in your lives!!
Darcy
Post a Comment