Wow! I am ashamed to say that it has been over 2 months since I have posted here! :O( I am a bad Mommy blogger! I will admit, life has taken unexpected twists, and my world has been rocked. I will try to do better-if not for me, for my kids.
Many of you already know, that my Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer the middle of July. It has been a very scary, and heart wrenching time. She is doing ok, but, all prayers are so appreciated!
She has been through one round of chemo, and is scheduled to start another round in about a week and a half. The first one almost wiped her out, and there were many days that she could not get out of bed. After a brief hospitalization for an infection, and a blood trasfusion, she is back home, and starting to feel a little bit better. It is hard, so hard, as anyone knows, who has been touched by cancer. I would love to have you pray for her, when you can.


3 comments:
What a beautiful pic!! I am continuing the prayers for you mom!!
Do pray that each day will be a little easier on her and the family!!
I will keep on praying for your mom! That must be absolutely scary!
Post a Comment